|1 cup||Powdered sugar|
|2 cup||All purpose flour|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence|
|1 cup||Corn flour|
1. Sieve the flour[corn flour and all purpose flour].
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add the vanilla essence and sieved flour and a pinch of salt. Gradually go on mixing till it forms into a soft dough.
4. Drop dough using an ice-cream scoop onto to the cookie sheet .
5. Bake in a hot oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.
7. Cool the biscuits on a tray and then remove.
Makes 20 biscuits.