|1 cup||Fine rawa|
|3 T||Roasted urad dhal powder|
|4 tsp||Coconut (grated)|
|1 tsp||Asafoetida powder|
|1 tsp||Pepper and jeera powder|
|1 T||Butter (can be increased or decreased)|
|Salt to taste|
|Oil for deep frying|
- Roast rawa in a pan with out oil, roast till golden brown, keep aside.
- Add urad dhal powder, pepper jeera powder and salt ,
- Add butter, mix it well.
- And sprinkle water little by little and knead the dough.
- Make small balls from the seedai dough and keep aside.
- Heat the oil for deep frying.
- Add little by little and fry till golden brown colour.
- Now seedai is ready to taste.