|250 g||Maida flour/ all purpose flour|
|1 tsp||Jeera (cumin)|
|2 T||Coriander leaves (chopped )|
|1 tsp||Chaat masala(garam masala)|
|Salt ( as per taste)|
|1 tsp||Green chilli (paste or crushed)|
|1 tsp||Ginger and garlic paste|
|1 cup||Boiled and smashed potatoes|
|1 cup||Boiled and smashed peas|
|2 T||Oil for sauting[ as per individuals need ]|
|2 cup||Oil (for deep frying)|
1. Add all the group 1 ingredients and 2 tbsp oil and make a dough (like a chapathi dough).
2. Heat oil in a skillet and put jeera.
3. After jeera splatters, add ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste, saute well.
4. then add the mashed potatoes and peas, salt, chaat masala, and mix them well.
5. Now, add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Now, the filling is ready.
7. Now, make small balls out of the dough you made.Dust these balls in maida and roll them into small chapathis.
8. Now, keep the filling in the centre of the chapathis and gently fold each one of them into small money bags.
9. Heat oil in a frying pan , and deep fry all the money bags
10. Serve them hot with ketchup.