Mango Pulp 30 oz can
Sweetened Condensed milk 14 oz can
Whipped Topping 8 oz container
Fresh Mango, cubed (optional)
1. In a bowl pour in the mango pulp, condensed milk and the whipped topping.
2. Fold them in very well but gently.
3. Pour into a dish with a tight fitting lid.
4. cover and place in freezer for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, mix in the cubed mango pieces and return dish to the freezer.
6. Allow it to freeze for another 3 hours.
7. Serve and enjoy.
1. Fresh mango pulp can be substituted for can which we get indian groceries.
2. Add in tutti frutti, nuts, saffron or cubes of cake for variation.