|8 nos||Chicken leg pieces|
|2 nos||Egg whites (from 2 eggs)|
|3 T||Lemon juice|
|Oil for deep frying|
|4 tsp||Red chilli powder|
|2 tsp||Jeera powder|
|1 tsp||Aniseeds powder(sombu)|
|2 tsp||Pepper powder|
|Salt to taste|
|2 tsp||Ginger & garlic paste|
|1 pint||Red colour powder|
|1 tsp||Ginger & garlic paste|
|Chopped onion (for garnishing)|
- Clean chicken leg pieces with turmeric powder.
- Take a bowl add egg white and beat well add ingrediants 2 to the egg white and beat well again.
- Add chicken pieces to mixture and marinate for about 2 hour.
- Heat oil and Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till they turn golden.brown.
- Take a bowl add curd ,ginger garlic paste and red colour .mix well .
- Take a sauce pan and heat 4tsp of oil add curd mixture. Add fried chicken pieces,
- Fry for about 4 to 5 minutes till the chicken gets dried.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Now add lime juice, mix well and garnish it with onions.