Have you wondered what to feed your kids when they get home after school. Here is a simple quick toast with the goodness of crisp veggies and cheese that you can make under 15 minutes in your toaster oven.
AFTER SCHOOL SNACK RECIPES / KIDS RECIPES / KIDS SNACK RECIPES / BREAD TOAST RECIPES / VEGGIE CHEESE / CHEESE TOAST RECIPE / SNACK RECIPES / VEG CHEESE TOAST / HEALTHY SNACK RECIPES / EASY KIDS SNACK RECIPES / TOASTER OVEN RECIPES / OTG RECIPES / QUICK SNACK RECIPES / VEGETARIAN
|Whole Wheat Bread / Multigrain / White Bread||2 Slices|
|Mixed veggies ( Onion + Bell pepper + Tomato )||2 tablespoons (finely chopped)|
|Coriander / Cilantro leaves||2 teaspoon (chopped)|
|Salt||one generous pinch|
|Black pepper powder||one generous pinch|
|Grated Mozzarella Cheese||2 tablespoons or 2 slice of pre-cut cheese|
- Butter the bread slices on one side and keep them ready.
- Chop the veggies and season them with salt & pepper.
- Spread the cheese over the buttered side of the bread.
- Top with veggie mixture & sprinkle cilantro leaves.
- Place them in the toaster oven tray.
- Toast for 3 minutes under the toaster setting or @350F setting for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- When done they come out crispy with crunchy veggie and melted cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 Cheese toast
- Choose a healthy whole wheat or Multi grain bread, kids will never be picky if toast made this way.
- Choose bright colored veggies, red onion, bell pepper or the one that your kids love.
- Cilantro adds nice flavor to the toast, do not skip.
- Instead of regular salt and pepper, you may choose any Italian seasoning or mild pepper flakes.
- This recipe is made using toaster oven/ OTG and not the regular bread toaster.