Easy and quick dessert, which can be fixed in minutes to satisfy a large crowd. This item would be an easy pick for parties and other special occasions. Perfect for potlucks and get togethers as you can whip up this in no time and bonus you get to pocket all the credits! 😉 I’ve shared the traditional Rasmalai preparation with detailed instruction and step wise pictures, which is time consuming but worth a try.
instant rasmalai, indian sweets, enga veetu samayal, sweets desserts, quick indian sweets, party food, party ideas, party tray, rasmalai recipe, mithai, indian desserts, quick and easy desserts, swad rasamalai, swad rasgulla, easy rasmalai, diwali sweets, easy diwali sweets, easy indian sweets, deepavali sweets
|1 can||Rasgullas (instant canned)|
|4 cups||Half & half milk|
|¼ cup||Pistachios (chopped)|
- Buy any brand of canned Rasgullas (Each can may have 20 to 25) and drain all the sugar syrup.
- Squeeze out the sugar syrup from each rasgulla by gently pressing, make sure not to break them.
- Bring the half and half milk to one boil and reduce to simmer, add the sugar, chopped nuts and stir.
- Switch off and cool for 15 minutes.
- When its slightly warm add the rasgullas and cool completely.
- Keep refrigerated until serve.
- Swad Brand Rasgullas are good.
- Makes 25 rasmalai
- For half and half = 1/2 whole milk + 1/2 heavy cream