Andhra recipe,called beerakaya pachadi,it can be serve with hot rice and little ghee.
|1 no||Ridge gourd|
|2 no||Green chili (finely chopped)|
|1 no||Garlic (crushed)|
|1 T||Urad dal|
|1 tsp||Mustard seeds|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds|
- First Peal the skin of ridge gourd and cut into small pieces.
- In a pan,heat oil and add cumin seeds,mustard seeds,urad dal,garlic clove,tamarind,green chilis,ridge gourd and few coriander leaves.
- Fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until ridge gourd becomes soft.
- Let it be cool,then add salt and grind into a smooth paste.
- Serve with rice.
- Don’t add water while grinding.
- Chopped onions can be added after grinding.