2 cups Wheat Flour
1 tbsp Oil
3/4 cup Lukewarm Water
Salt, to taste
Wheat Flour, for dusting
1 tbsp Ghee
– Take wheat flour and salt in a bowl and mix well.
– Add oil and mix to get crumbly texture of it, which will make paratha flaky.
– Knead a soft dough using lukewarm water and keep it aside for half hour.
– Divide the dough in 10 equal balls.
– Take one and roll out as big and thin possible.
– Generously apply ghee on it and sprinkle wheat flour over it.
– Fold it from edge-to-edge (pleating technique)
– Cover all prepared balls with plastic wrap and let it rest for an hour.
– Roll out a paratha size and pan-roast with oil drizzles.
– Serve hot with any Indian Gravy or just a spoonful of pickle!!!