Vegetable Semiya – Broken Vermicelli noodles stir fried with vegetables and spices. All ingredients sent fresh from GLOBAL BELLY , a meal kit company which offers a convenient way to try new dishes at home with all the fresh ingredients delivered to your door step. They offer multiple cuisine meal kits to try and you don’t have to worry about shopping for hard to find ingredients. It also comes with a recipe card which walks you through the entire preparation which is quite easy to follow with perfect portions. They offer one time orders & subscriptions which are quite flexible with both veg and non veg options.
This is an Instagram Product Review Sponsored Post… Thank you @globalbelly for this opportunity!
Here is my honest review on their product…Every product has its own pros and cons and here is what i saw…
- Well, this idea in itself is outstanding and an awesome way to learn new cuisine with the comfort of everything delivered to your home… no hassle looking for specific hard to find ethnic ingredients.
- The portions are perfect, each meal though says 2 servings can easily feed upto 4.
- The ingredients, including meat arrives on time exactly on mentioned delivery date all neatly packed.
- So far I have tried the Indian Cuisine (veg) which gels with the description of the dish.
- It is expensive, and wish could have been little budget friendly.
- At this point its only available in USA confined to eastern regions only.
- It does not include Oil & Salt which is also a part of the dish.
Product comes in insulated shipping boxes… arrives on time on schedule neatly packed.
Ingredients listed in the recipe card… neatly packed in individual ziploc bags all named.
One side of the Recipe card has a picture of the dish that you are making along with the ingredients and measures.
The other side has the instruction to make it with step-wise pictures.
What I think is… its mostly targeted towards people who are new to cooking and who would want try new cuisines at the comfort of their home. Also for People who are living on their own, who have difficulty (physical) shopping for ingredients. Also helps people who live in remote areas where its not that easy to find ethnic grocery stores. Overall its open to anybody who wants to try something new, who doesn’t have time to shop around and still wants to enjoy good food!
Here’s what I made with this Meal kit I received… Vegetable Semiya Upma which was sufficient to feed a family of 4, tasted decent and compliments well with the green chutney!
This is sponsored post, please visit the above link for all product related questions and queries.