|cup||Channa dal (kadala paruppu)|
|drop||Oil or ghee|
|1 nos||Cardamom (powdered)|
- Place the maida flour in a vessel, add oil or ghee and mix well with the flour.
- Now add water slowly and knead the dough to form a smooth ball. keep the dough aside for 1 to 2 hours. (cover the dough with a wet cloth to avoid dryness).
- Pressure cook the chana dhal(kadalai parupu).
- Place a pan in the stove, put some ghee and fry the grated coconut till it turns slightly brown.
- Now add the grated jaggery and allow it to melt.
- When the jaggery melts and its sticky add the cooked chana dhal.
- Frequently keep stirring to avoid sticking in the bottom of the pan.
- When the mixture is becoming dry switch of the stove. (this mixture can also be refrigerated and used as and when required.
- Now make small balls from the dough and roll it to a poori size.
- Place the mixture in the middle and roll it.
- Place a dosa pan in the stove and put the boli. put some ghee and turn upside down until it is cooked with a golden brown color.