|2 cup||Rice flour|
|1¼ cup||Maida flour|
|1 cup||Rawa (fine sooji) (raw)|
|1½ cup||Coconut milk (thick)|
|1 tsp||Asafoetida powder|
|4 nos||Green chilli|
|4 nos||Red chilli|
|Curry leaves (hand full)|
|50 g||Butter (can be increased or decreased)|
|Salt as per taste|
|Oil for deep frying|
- With the coconut milk add green chilli, red chilli, ginger, asafoedita and curry leaves.
- Grind it in to fine paste.
- In a vessal add rice flour, maida and rawa. add butter and salt to the flour and mix well
- Add the ground mixture to the flour and knead the dough by sprinkling water little by little.
- make a stiff dough.
- To make the rings, take a little portion of the dough and make a thin strip and join both the end of the strip..
- Easy to make the rings.make many rings out of the dough.
- Heat the oil, add rings little by little, fry till golden brown.
- Thengai paal rings is ready to taste..