|Red chilli powder (or to taste)|
|Salt ( as per taste)|
|3 stks||Fresh corrainder leaves(finely chopped)|
|1||1/2 coconut (extract coconut milk)|
|1 inch||Cinnamon (1/2 ” stick)|
|50 g||Chicken 65 powder|
- Clean and cut chicken into small pieces.
- Grind coarsely cloves, cinnamon and aniseed.
- Marinate the chicken with coarsely ground mixture and achi 65 powder for about an hour and a half. If you wish the chicken to be spicy add red chilli powder as per your taste.
- In the meantime grind the coconut and extract thick coconut milk. ( About three to four cups)
- Take a kadai add coconut milk ( add the milk immeadiately , or else it will splutter)
- Then add the marinated chicken pieces and salt.
- Cook till the chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Finally add the chopped coriander and remove from heat.
If you need a gravy just increase the quantity of the coconut milk a little and remove from heat just before all the milk is used up. If not let all the milk be used during the process of cooking.
This goes well with rasam rice or with ghee rice.