Szechuan Shrimp is chinese style food and famous for its flavour and spiciness.
|1 T||Ginger (finely minced)|
|1 T||Garlic (finely minced)|
|1 T||Redchilli crushed|
|1 T||Soy sauce (light)|
|1 cup||Spring onions(finely chopped)|
|1 T||Tomato puree|
|1 T||Chilli garlic sauce|
|1 tsp||Rice wine or white wine vinegar|
|1 cup||Onions chopped|
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, green onions and chopped onions(optional) for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry shrimp to coat with oil.
- Now add water, redchilli crushed,soy sauce,tomato puree, chilligarlic sauce ,salt and rice wine.
- Keep in medium heat for some time.
- Now your Szechuan Shrimp is ready to serve.