Moong Bean Sprouts Salad recipe / Sprouted Mung Bean Salad recipe / Healthy Salad recipe / How to make Sprouted Moong Salad / Easy Salad Recipe / Summer Salad Recipe / Sprouting / Sprouts
Sprouts salad is a nourishing dish, refreshing and colorful. It is rich in calcium & protein and can be served any time of the day. Great as a mid day snack, or could be a refreshing starter for any parties. It is very simple to prepare and you get to play with the ingredients. Add in your favorite veggies and make it your style! This recipe here is how I like to have….and hope you like it too. Sprouting is a fun process and I always let my son Sid participate in…he likes to try on different beans and moong beans is his favorite. Check about SPROUTING moong beans.
|Sprouted Moong Beans||1/2 cup|
|Red Onion||3 tablespoon (chopped)|
|Tomatoes||3 tablespoon (Chopped)|
|Avocado||1/4 cup chopped|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon chopped|
|Fresh Black pepper powder||2 pinches|
|Lemon juice||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||few drops (optional)|
Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl and toss to mix. Serve immediately or refrigerate for few hours. This salad here is good when prepared fresh and served immediately.
- This is one single serving.
- This salad includes avocados and is advisable to have immediately after preparing.
- If you wish to carry this for lunch box then, omit the avocado as it may change color due to oxidation. Also do not add in the dressing (salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil) mix these four and keep in separate container and mix when you are ready to eat.
- Add in your favorite veggies.. or fruits and make it even more colorful.
- You can add black salt or chat masala for more sharp taste.
- Chop onion and tomatoes in an even manner so that it looks appetizing.
- While chopping the tomatoes, remove the mushy pulp and seeds from inside and just use the outer thick layer.