- Spiceindiaonline - http://www.spiceindiaonline.com -
Posted By Ramya Ravichandran On January 3, 2008 @ 11:40 am In Cakes & Cookies,Member Contributions | 10 Comments
|100 g||Powdered sugar|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
1. Grease the cake tin evenly with 1 tbsp maida and 1 tbsp powdered sugar.
2. Mix maida and baking powder.
3. Beat the sugar and butter to make it like a paste.
4. Beat the eggs seperately.
5. Mix the beaten eggs and mixture with the butter little by little.
6. Now mix milk to it.
7. Transfer the cake mix into the tin and bake it for 20 mins at 350 degree F.
You can make small cakes with this mix. And also you can slice it and spread jam over it.
Article printed from Spiceindiaonline: http://www.spiceindiaonline.com
URL to article: http://www.spiceindiaonline.com/sponge_cake_0/
Copyright © 2011 Spiceindiaonline. All rights reserved.