Roasted Cauliflower Tacos – Easy Pan Roasted Cauliflower Taco Recipe – Vegetarian Tacos Recipe – Dave’s Gourmet Sauce – Cauliflower Tacos Recipe – is an easy recipe to whip for week night dinners, few pan roasted cauliflower tossed in Dave’s Gourmet sauce stuffed in soft flour tortilla with thinly sliced veggies.
Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
Ingredients – for roasting cauliflower
- 20 florets Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Oil
Ingredients – for taco
- 1/4 cup Daves Gourmet Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Sauce (plus creamy roasted jalapeno)
- 4 each Flour tortilla (mini)
- 1/4 cup Lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup Bell pepper (green, red) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Purple cabbage shredded
- Dust the cauliflower florets with all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and cayenne.
- Pan roast in oil until lightly crisp and browned.
- Add in creamy garlic sauce and toss a bit.
- Fill warm flour tortillas with shredded lettuce, onion, bell pepper, cauliflower, purple cabbage & cilantro. Drizzle some of the sauce and sour cream.
- Serve right away!
Lightly dust the cauliflower florets with all purpose flour, salt, black pepper powder and cayenne.
Pan roast the cauliflower in oil.
Roast them until the edges get crispy and lightly brown.
Once cooked and roasted, take them in a bowl.
Add in Dave’s creamy garlic red pepper sauce.
Give it a nice toss to coat the cauliflower.
Try our SPANISH RICE
Top flour tortillas with cauliflower, lettuce, onion, purple cabbage and peppers. Drizzle extra Daves creamy roasted Jalapeno sauce and some sour cream to finish!