broken poha in tamarid sauce
|1 cup||Broken poha|
|tsp||Mustard seeds and urad dhal for sauting|
|pinch||Fenugreek seeds (powdered)|
|Oil (as per need)|
|Salt to taste|
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- When the oil is heated add mustard seeds.
- when they splutter add the chillies and curry leaves.
- Add the urad Dal .Channa Dal and fry till golden.
- add the tamarind water,salt and sambhar powder,hing,jagery,fenugeek powder,turmeric powder and boil.
- Wash the broken Poha in warm water just once so that dirt washes away and add it to the boiling tamarind water.
- Cover with a lid and let it soak.
- Stir it in intervals of 1 minute and let it be soaked till u have for breakfast/snack/dinner or whatever!!!