Paal paniyaram is also very famous authentic sweet dish….it is easy to make and very tasty too…kids will love this dish..it is made out of Coconut milk…which enrich the taste of the paniyaram….try it out and enjoy…
|1 cup||Raw rice (pachai arisi)|
|¾ cup||Urad dhal(ooluntham paruppu)|
|1 no||Coconut (extract coconut milk)|
|2 tsp||Cardamom (powdered)|
|Salt to taste|
|Oil for deep frying|
- Soak raw rice and urad dhal for 2 hours.
- Grind the batter to idli batter consistency.
- Heat oil .
- When oil is heat enough, add the batter little by little to the oil.
- Deep fry it till golden brown.
- Add the paniyaram to the cold water, strain it and keep aside.
- Heat milk, coconut milk, sugar and elachi.mix it well
- Before milk starts boiling remove it from fire.
- Add the paniyaram to the milk, mix it well and serve it.
We can use idli batter also to make paniyaram.