|1 cup||Raw rice (pachai arisi)|
|¾ cup||Urad dhal(ooluntham paruppu)|
|1 no||Coconut (extract coconut milk)|
|2 tsp||Cardamom (powdered)|
|Salt to taste|
|Oil for deep frying|
- Soak raw rice and urad dhal for 2 hours.
- Grind the batter to idli batter consistency.
- Heat oil .
- When oil is heat enough, add the batter little by little to the oil.
- Deep fry it till golden brown.
- Add the paniyaram to the cold water, strain it and keep aside.
- Heat milk, coconut milk, sugar and elachi.mix it well
- Before milk starts boiling remove it from fire.
- Add the paniyaram to the milk, mix it well and serve it.