|1 bunch||Spinach leaves(palak)(medium size)|
|½ cup||Coconut (grated)|
|3 tsp||Jeera seeds|
|3 no||Green chilli|
|1 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 tsp||Mustard seeds|
|Curry leaves ( little)|
|Salt to taste|
- Clean the spinach and chop the spinach leaves.
- Take a pan pour Very little water and boil the spinach for 5 minutes
- Smash it well and cook again for 5 minutes.
- Grind coconut, jeera and greenchilli in to fine paste.
- Add the grind mixture to the spinach.
- And add the curd, turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep in sim for 2 min.dont allow this mixture to boil.
- Switch off the flame when it starts boiling.
- Heat a kadai seperately with coconut oil , saute mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the sauted mustard to the more keerai and serve it hot with rice.