Mixed Dal Dosa – Dal dosai – Healthy Mixed Dal Dosai Recipe – Easy no fermentation Dal Dosai Recipe – Paruppu Dosai is a healthy dosa made with combination of dals. It is so easy to make and does not require any fermentation.
Mixed Dal Dosa
- 1/4 cup Toor dal / Thuvaram paruppu
- 1/4 cup Urad dal / Ulutham paruppu
- 1/4 cup Yellow dal / Paasi paruppu
- 1/4 cup Gram dal / Kadala paruppu
- 1 teaspoon Raw Rice
- 3 each Dry red chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Salt (kosher/ kallu uppu)
- 3/4 cup Water (for grinding)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Oil (for 6 to 7 dosa) (for making dosa)
- Wash and soak all the dal along with rice in enough water for 4 hours.
- Rinse again and drain all the water from the soaked dal rice mix and grind with red chillies, cumin seeds, salt and given measure of water to a thin dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a tawa and spread some of the batter in circular motion and drizzle little oil.
- Once the bottom cooks abit, flip to other side and cook for few minutes and fold.
- Serve hot with choice of chutney or gravy.
2. SET DOSA