|1 cup||Sugar (can increase or decrease depending on your taste).|
|8 nos||Cashew nuts|
|Dry grapes (few)|
|Saffron (a pinch)|
|1 tsp||Cardomen powder|
|Ghee (for toasting cashews)|
- Toast the cashew and dry grapes in ghee and keep aside.
- Grind the badam in to powder.
- Boil the milk and add the badam powder and saffron. Boil for 2 min, before the milk become thick . remove from fire. keep aside.
- Steam the mango, after steaming remove the skin and seed, cut in pieces and grind it in to paste.
- Heat a pan and add the ground mango mixture and sugar. Boil for 2 minutes. allow it to cool.
- Mix the milk with mango mixture and add cashew, cardomen powder, dry grapes.
- Tasty mango badam payasam is ready.Serve it hot or cold.
Do not boil mango too much.