Mangalore bonda is a very famous bonda ,made out of maida…..very nice evening snack with tea….it is served with chutney and sambar…try out and enjoy….
|1 cup||Maida flour|
|½ cup||Curd (little sour)|
|1 tsp||Cooking soda|
|1 tsp||Asafoetida powder|
|1 no||Onion small ( chopped)|
|Curry leaves ( little) (chopped)|
|Corriander leaves[chopped finely] (hand full)|
|Salt (as per taste)|
|Oil for deep frying|
- Take a bowl and add maida,curd and all the ingrediants except oil.
- Mix it well by adding little water.
- The batter should be like idli batter.Keep aside for 10 minutes
- Heat oil
- When oil is heat enough, add the batter little by little to the oil.
- Deep fry it till golden brown.
- Serve it hot with chutney or sambar.
- Eat when it is hot.
We can also add green chillies it is optional