Chilli powder – 1.5 table spoon
Turmeric Powder – 1 tea spoon
Cumin powder – 2 tea spoon
black pepper powder – 2 tea spoon
Chicken – 1/2 kg (Clean with hot water and add the above said items and keep aside it for min. 1hr)
Small Onion – 10 nos (finely chopp it)
tomatoe – 1 small (finely chopp it)
Ginger, Garlic paste
Coconut milk – 1 cup
Curry and coriander leaves
1. Take 5 tablespoon of gingelly oil in a pressure cooker and add Aniseed,Cinnamon,Cloves,start anise and
allow them to crack.
2. Add finely chopped onions and tomatoes and saute it and then add Ginger/Garlic paste and cook for 2min.
3. Then add the chicken mixed with the masalas and saute it for 5min.
4. Then add 1 cup of coconut milk and add curry and coriander leaves.
5. And cover the cooker and cook for 20min.