|1 cup||Sprouted kala channa (black chickpeas)|
|1 no||Carrot (shredded)|
|½ no||Onion (thin slices)|
|5 stks||Coriander leaves (chopped )|
|5 drop||Lemon juice|
|1 no||Green chilli (chopped)|
|Salt (as per taste)|
1. Wash and soak the black chickpeas (kala channa) overnight and follow the sprouting procedure given by Mullai.
2. Pressure cook the sprouted kala channa adding water and little salt.
3. Drain the water from the cooked kala channa.
4. To the kala channa, add onion, carrot, green chilli, little salt and few drops of lemon juice and mix them.
5. Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
6. Now the snack is ready to serve.