|1 tsp||Ginger & garlic paste|
|1 inch||Cinnamon stick|
|1 nos||Onion (chopped)|
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- then fry all the spices along with the onion and ginger garlic paste.
- then add the chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves, green chillies.
- Finally add the rice, salt and required quantity of water.
- Serve hot with Mutton gravy.
Basmathi rice or Seeraga Samba rice will give good tats for this recipe.
Water quantity depends on the rice variety we use. So I have not included water quantity here.
As this is my aunt's recipe she gave me only the rough quantity. But it can be changed according to taste.