This receipe is done with coleslaw which is easy and tastes good.
|2 cup||Basmati rice cooked|
|1 cup||Shredded cabbage and carrot|
|1 cup||Capsicum [chopped]|
|1 tsp||Black pepper powder|
|1 T||Soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Food vinegar|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|2 stks||Spring onions(finely chopped)|
|1 cup||Chicken (boneless)|
- Boil the chicken with black pepper powder and salt.When its done cut into small pieces and keep aside.Can stir fry chicken pieces with a teaspoon of oil(optional).
- Prepare the egg scrambled and keep aside.
- Heat a large skillet in a medium high flame with 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Add capsicum, shredded cabbage and carrot(i used coleslaw) and stir fry it untill they turn slightly tender.
- Now add cooked rice, shredded chicken, scrambled eggs, black pepper powder,soy sauce, food vinegar,worcestershire sauce, spring onions and mix well.
- Cook until heated through for about 3 to 4 minutes.