Fish 65 – Deep Fried Fish 65 recipe with step wise pictures – How to make spicy Fish 65 – South Indian 65 recipes – Easy Fish 65 recipe- Easy Starters – is an appetizer or starter made with fleshy fish meat coated with spice mix deep fried to golden. Serve it as a starter for any meal or as a side with biryani or pulao or simple serve it as a snack…no matter what it will relished by everyone!
Try our GOBI 65
- 4 whole Tilapia fillets about 25 (2 inch) pieces
- 2 teaspoon Maida
- 2 teaspoon Corn flour
- 2 teaspoon Rice flour
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder spicy, hot variety
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmir red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 pinch Food color orange red
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt kosher / crystal salt
- 2 teaspoon Oil (for marinade)
- 2 cups Oil (for deep frying)
- Clean fish and cut them into 2 inch long strips.
- Mix all the ingredients required for marinade maida, corn flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, kashmir chilli powder, food color,ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and little oil.
- Coat the fish with the masala paste and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the pieces in batches until golden crisp on all sides.
- Serve hot as a side or snack.
Clean the fish and cut them into 2 inch strips. I have used tilapia fillets for this recipe.
Mix all the ingredients required for marinade maida, corn flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, kashmir chilli powder, food color,ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and little oil.
Coat the fish pieces with the masala and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a kadai and start deep frying the fish pieces in batches. Fry the fish over medium high flame for few minutes or until they turn golden crisp on the outside.
Once they are evenly fried on all sides and look crisp as shown above, remove them from pan and place over a paper towel and drain excess oil. Serve hot with choice of sauce or as a side for any meal.