Chocolate Chip Cookies
|¾ cup||Butter or margarine (softened or whipped)|
|¾ cup||Granulated white sugar|
|¾ cup||Brown sugar|
|1 T||Vanilla extract|
|2 cup||All-purpose flour|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips|
1. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars (white & brown), vanilla & egg on medium speed (or with a spoon) until the mixture turns soft & fluffy.
2. Stir in flour, baking soda & salt (the dough will be stiff). Stir in Chocolate Chips.
3. Preheat Oven to 375o F
4. Make medium-sized balls from the dough & flatten them on an un-greased cookie sheet (or a baking pan).
5. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes (or until the cookies turn brown). The center will be soft.
6. Cool for 1 to 2 minutes & remove from cookie sheet.
Note: While setting the dough on the cookie sheet, I would recommend leaving lots of space between each cookie. When I did, I let the cookies stay crowded & after baking, they expanded and were touching each other. So, I had to separate them with my hands & they, kind of, lost their shape . Tastes good, though!!
All-purpose Flour Pack