|500 g||Chicken (1/2 kg approx, cut into small pieces)|
|2 stks||Coriander leaves|
|1 tsp||Chilli podwer|
|2 tsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tsp||Ginger & garlic paste|
|1 cup||Besan flour|
|½ cup||Rice flour|
|1 tsp||Salt (as per taste)|
|1 pinch||Food colour (red)|
|1 tsp||Garam masala powder|
|1 pinch||Baking soda|
1. First grind all the ingredients from table-1 except Chicken ( Onions, turmeric, G&G paste, coriander leaves, chilly powder ..)
2. Cut the chicken into bite size peices
3. Marinate the chicken with the paste above along with lemon juice and set aside in fridge for about 3 to 4 hrs.
4. Mix a batter with Besan, rice flour, garam masala , food color, baking soda and salt. It has to come to a dosa batter consistency. ( do this after the marination is done) , Keep this for 20 minutes.
5. After the marination, take each chicken piece and dip in the batter and fry them in medium hot oil in batches.
6. Turn them until they look crispy.
7. Do them in batches.
Now serve them with sauce of your choice.