|1 cup||Rawa (fine sooji) (raw)|
|1 T||Maida flour|
|1 T||Rice flour|
|2 T||Onion chopped|
|3 T||Carrot (grated)|
|3 T||Cauliflower florets( finely chopped)|
|2 T||Curry leaves (finely chopped)|
|Corriander leaves (hand full)|
|1 tsp||Ginger (crushed)|
|1 tsp||Green chilli (finely chopped) – (optional)|
|1 T||Curd (according to taste)|
|1 T||Pepper corns|
|Salt to taste|
|Oil (for dosai)|
- soak rawa for about 30 minutes.
- add cut onion, curry leaves , corriander leaves, pepper corns, carrot ,cauliflower ,ginger and salt.
- mix well and add maida , rice flour.
- add the rawa which was soaked in water.
- mix well.
- add needed amount of water to the mixture to get rawa dosai batter consistency.
- heat tawa . pour the batter spread it .pour from outer tawa and fill the center.make sure that dosai should be thin.and crispy
- add oil or ghee. (according to taste)
- turn the dosai and allow to cook
- remove from fire.
- serve it hot with chutney and sambar.
if the dosai is not crisper. we can add little soda to the batter.