|1 no||Onion medium ( chopped )|
|6 slice||Bread [cut as in the picture]|
|Salt ( as per taste)|
|Oil (as per need)|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds (for tempering)|
|1 tsp||Coriander powder|
|1 tsp||Tumeric powder|
|¼ tsp||Chilli podwer|
1. Boil the potato,peel and chop them to fine cubes. I prefer cutting them rather than mashing them. I like to have little pieces of potato.
2. Cut the bread slices into cubes. Fry them in little oil & butter until they are little crispy. Once the potato & bread is done, we just have to bring them together.
3. Heat little oil in a pan, season with cumin seeds and curry leaves if you want them.
4. Saute until the onions becomes soft, add the chopped tomatoes and cook further. Add in the cooked potato, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder and keep sauteing over medium flame.
4. Add the fried bread and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy a different taste of the bread.