|6 no||Cashew nuts (optional)|
- Add enough water to besan to make a thick batter.
- In hot oil fry besan(which you make like dough) like jantikallu, untill light golden colour and remove onto paper towel.
- When they are cool ,crush them into small pieces and grind into smooth powder.
- Now make the sugar syrup. Simmer sugar and water, until it comes to one-string consistency.
- When you get to this stage, switchoff and add the powdered janthikalu, ghee, cardamom powder and cashews.
- Cover and keep aside until the mixture is easy to handle,then make laddus.