Aloo Mattar is a worderful sidedish for Chapathi,Naan or any type of Indian breads
|2 no||Potato boiled|
|1 cup||Green peas (cooked) / processed peas|
|2 nos||Onion ( chopped)|
|2 nos||Tomato chopped|
|1 tsp||Ginger & garlic paste|
|1 tsp||Garam masala|
|1½ tsp||Chilly powder|
- Heat oil in a pan and fry finely chopped Onion.
- Add garam masala and chopped tomato.
- Stir until the oil seperates from onion and tomato.
- Add chilly powder.
- Now mash the potatoes and add this with the gravy in the pan.
- Add bolied peas, sprinkle little water and cover the pan for few mins.
- Add salt for taste.
Aloo Mattar is ready granish with finely chopped coriander leaves, goes perfect with all Indian Breads.